Wednesday, August 19, 2009

RUNNING START

After working today here's how the rest of the day goes. Take Wes to youth group at church, drop prescriptions off, take Ryan to sign he and Wes up for fall ball then go to store to get ingredient items for Pampered Chef party tomorrow night. Make sure stove top is super clean tonight (don't want anyone to think it's ever messy). There is my whiny rant, sorry you had to witness it. Crazy, crazy next couple of days I tell ya. School is almost ready to start and the boys are ready. We are back at 100 degrees today, yuck. Where is the 80 degrees we had last Saturday. Wes' shoulder is fine and cleared for sports, thank you for your prayers. At the end of the day sit for a moment and rest. You deserve it. Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Sorry I haven't responded to your comments or emails lately. You know why :) and thanks for your prayers and offering to make a beanie. I think we are going to have to get used to the staples. He gets to hot wearing it! Duh...it is summer.

    And stress...it is a great thing in the weight loss department. I hit 138 today. My goal is 135! But I know once I start exercising again I will gain a little back in muscle. But I'll take the dropped pounds for now.

    And I do love The Farm Chicks but had forgot about them. Thanks for reminding me how great they are!

    Have a great rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete