Tuesday, August 11, 2009

HEALTHY CAN BE PAINFUL





I say this with the utmost confidence. Only because after doing my lower body and cardio workout last Friday my hamstrings are on strike. Holy cow! I'm assuming it will take at least this week doing yoga every day to loosen them up again. I went with my good friend Sandy last Friday to pick up her son from baseball camp. What a great day. We watched them run through drills and batting and then got to break for a great lunch, followed by graduation from camp. It was fun, relaxing and just what I needed. Thanks Sandy!! Ralph and Ryan were white water rafting so me and big Wes painted the living room. It's darker than I expected but very warm which is the enviroment I was going for.

1 comment:

  1. Yay...I couldn't sit gracefully on the toilet seat for a week. How I landed was how I pee'd. Crooked and all! Keep up the good work. I'm home from vacation and will be starting back the workouts on Thursday morning (maybe)!

    ReplyDelete