Monday, August 24, 2009

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON

Okay I feel horrible saying this but...one week until school starts. Thank goodness, the natives are in the home stretch. As well as they get along I think they are fed up with too much "brotherly love". Time to get back into the swing of things and see your friends at school. Bought Wes a Cookie Monster t-shirt last night. It cracks me up that a 10th grader will be walking around in a bright blue Sesame Street shirt. Still doing my 10 minute trainer dvd's. I think Ralph may be starting the P90 series today. He bought the Bowflex adjustable dumbell set this weekend. I'm so glad because I can use them too. They go from 5-52 lbs. Went to Yakima to see my dad race his Nova on Saturday. I'll get pics up as soon as I can, the boys totally loved it. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment