Friday, July 17, 2009

DON'T CALL ME A LOSER

255.0
You can't call me a loser because I gained this week. This is the first time since starting that my dreadful monthly visitor came. I don't know if it had an impact or changed my cravings, who knows? I did order Beachbody's 10 Minute Trainer video series. I'm very excited for it to arrive next week. Thanks April for the suggestion. We all get so busy during the week and speaking only for myself a workout is one of the first to go out the window. So, I need something rather quick to do each day. The thought of spending 1.5 hours at a gym to workout is just crazy to me. I also ordered a product for myself called Primer Potion from Urban Decay. It's an eyelid primer to keep your eye makeup from creasing or sliding off. I have oily skin and weirdly enough oily eyelids. After researching online I found many suggestions about this product. I will keep you all updated on how it works. Have a great weekend. My peanut comes home tomorrow. Cheers.

1 comment: