Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ocean Alternative

 I am yearning to sit on a deck of a beachhouse looking out at the ocean.  Just relaxing, listening to the waves, reading a book maybe.  The last two weeks have been absolutely crazy, it's hard to keep my head straight.  Have you ever wanted just to be somewhere and not have to worry about anything?  I do, usually when I'm feeling stressed and overwhelmed.  When I lay my head down each night I fall asleep thinking about relaxing at the ocean.  I no longer live within an hour of the ocean, it's more like a 6 hour trip now.  I guess I will need to find an alternative to an ocean trip for now.  Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. For me its the mall. God help me if I ever live 6 hours away from the mall.

    I hope you find some peace and quiet somewhere. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things slow down for you and you can find something that takes the place of the ocean.

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete