Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Halloween Pillars

Posted by Picasa
I just made these last weekend and it was super simple and super cheap.  I first saw a display like this over at The Pretty Neat Company when I was looking for Christmas ideas.  I thought why not use them for other holidays as well?  Then the crafty cogs started turning in my head.  I went cruising my thrift stores and found three pillar candle holders in different heights.  I forgot to take before pics, sorry.  One of the pillars was green, the squaty one was brown and the other was actually a Pottery Barn mercury glass.  I spray painted them all Valspar satin black and wah-lah, three matching pillar holders.  I want to find candle rings for the pumpkins to sit on but love the way they look.  My striped pumpkins are from Walmart $3 for a bag of three.  I'm thinking of changing it slightly for Thanksgiving and then for Christmas as well.  People are so creative and I am so appreciative that they share there ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment