Monday, June 22, 2009

A FIRST OF MANY







Well this is my first blog post ever. Not sure how to do completely, but I'm going to try and muddle my way through. This is also the first day of WE ARE LOSERS...COME JOIN US. I've unfortunately let myself go over the years and am at a point where I need to correct it. Today is a new beginning. Everyone was still sleeping so I have 2 photos one taken Saturday at a game and then one of my weight this morning. I had way to much pop this weekend, I'm sure my headache will come later. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, this is an amazing thing you are doing for yourself and your family! Yay! Double yay...in fact. My girlfriend had a great idea for you soda lovers....buy the small can size and allow yourself 1 a day in the beginning to help ease the headache. But I will tell you....switching to water from carbonated drinks will help with bloating tremendously! Good luck. I am so excited for We Are Losers and can't wait to watch your progress! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete