Thursday, June 25, 2009

AAHHH I LOVE MY BOYS

I took this picture last Saturday as we were starting our baseball day. It's not very often I have both of them in uniform at the same time. It's a goofy one, but then again they are goofy guys. They love to be silly and wrestle around, I'm so thankful to Ralph for his playful nature with them. So many times growing up while I was cooking, cleaning, laundry etc., Ralph never hesitated being on the floor with them letting them crawl over him or use him a a jungle gym. I have exactly what I was meant to have, a house full of rough and tumble but sweet boys. I'm going to a Pampered Chef party tonight to get my "girl" time. Even though I love my house of boys I need to escape to the land of girls every now and again. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment