Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Recipe Madness PB Cookies & Tortilla Soup



I found the easiest peanut butter cookie recipe last weekend and tackled it this weekend. It was so simple, 3 ingredients and that's it. They were so good enjoyed with a glass of milk of course. I also made a chicken tortilla soup, yummy on those cold days like today. My favorite chicken tortilla soup was from a restaurant in St. Helena called Armadillos. I'm not sure if they are even there anymore but it always seem to hit the spot. Only one more thing for Ralph for Christmas and I'm done. I have to say it feels soooooo good. Maybe a few stocking stuffers, my hairdresser gave me some great ideas for those pre-teen or teens. She always gets hers a bottle of their favorite soda, small bag of chips or pringles and their favorite candy bar (full size). I'm so sick of packing the boys stocking with lots of candy. I hope everyone is enjoying the season, it should be enjoyed. Although it's cold here it is so beautiful and I love it. If you want recipes for these yummy items let me know and I'll add you to the Recipe Madness email list. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment