Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What Am I Thankful For? Let Me Count the Ways

For my Lord and Savior for without Him I would have no life.

My dear husband RALPH. He has brought me so much happiness over the past 20 years. I get reminders all of the time of why I love him so much. Each time I look up and say "thank you", not everyone is as lucky as I am.

Thankful for my two boys Wes and Ryan is an understatement. The are my joy (most of the time), the beautiful miracles that my husband and I created. They will grow up to be fine men, loving, kind but rough and tumble too. Just like their dad.

We have family and friends near and far who have blessed our lives. We love you and for those who we have been reconnected with we are lucky to get to know you again. There is always something to be thankful for, just reach inside you'll find it.

Cheers,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment