Friday, November 20, 2009

Applesauce & Apple Pie


I have a bag of Gala apples and a bowl full of Granny Smiths that I really need to get cooked up before they spoil. I'm going to make an applesauce that I found here at Lady Dunbar's blog and try my hand at another apple pie recipe. I haven't found one yet that I love and adore. I'll also be making my Glazed Apple Bars for the PTA teacher lunch at Ryan's school. I'm going to meet my friend Stephanie for lunch on Saturday to celebrate her birthday. She took me for margaritas and nachos so I of course have to return the favor. What good friend wouldn't? I'll be working on my recycled goodie cans this weekend to. The more I do them the better they are evolving. It will be fun when Wes and I go around to deliver the goodies to our friends houses. I prayed and asked the Lord to bless our friends and bless the time we can spend with them this Christmas. Here's to a fabulous weekend, time to get all of the last minute Thanksgiving stuff. Thankfully I have almost everything I need. Christmas is on it's way. Yipppeeeee! Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment