Tuesday, September 8, 2009

LOOK OUT NAPA HERE I COME

What a great weekend! Went to the Southridge/Kamiakan football game, we won. Of course Wes and Ryan like to hang out with there friends, Ralph and I go to get out of the house and it's pretty cheap entertainment. We are on a budget ya know. The weather was great, a bit of rain Saturday night which we loved. Opened up all of the windows in the house and listened to it and took in the great smell you get from it. Movie date with Ralph on Sunday, we saw Final Destination. It was good but I close my eyes on the yucky parts, I'm such a chicken. I tried P90x with Ralph last night and did the arms, shoulders, back with him. My upper body is tired and I know the pain will be here by Thursday. One thing I am very excited about is a trip to California the summer of 2011. I know it seems far away but not for us. We are hoping to have bought a house around next summer. Then when we go to visit the following summer we will have Sarah Lane take Wes' senior pictures while we are there. I thought it was a grand idea, visit family and friends and have totally neat pics for him. I haven't been to California since we moved away 6 years ago. Look out Napa, I'm coming to town. Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be awaiting to hook up for lunch and some hanging out! Yay!

    ReplyDelete