Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hills and Valleys

I feel like we are in the valley part of our debt payoff looking up at the hill before us. We are in the home stretch and I feel like road blocks are coming up right and left trying to get us off track. The concept is simple but sticking to a budget can be hard sometimes. I know it will be worth at the end of the year when it's all paid off. I got a tooth filling this morning and I swear the dentist rocked my tooth around, ouch. It feels like someone punched me in the jaw. If anyone is struggling today keep strong. There is light at the end of the tunnel and his name is Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Lean on him for he is our rock and our fortress. Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. I needed to hear that today. Thank you! And I hope your mouth is feeling better soon. I hate fillings...I hate going to the dentist.

    ReplyDelete