Friday, September 11, 2009

Breathe In the Fall Air

I have to say I do love the fall season. The temperature is calming down in my neck of the woods it's been a beautiful 80 degrees, I think we've said goodbye to 100 for the year. I love the mornings and evenings, so calming. It's Friday and I'm enjoying my grande, 2 pump white mocha from Starbucks. Friday is the day I treat myself to special coffee, it's part of the budget. Otherwise left to my own devices I would get one everyday almost. Yummm. My goals for this weekend are...hanging my old framed window on my living room wall and attaching hooks to it to make a coat rack of sorts. It doesn't seem like all that much to do but it's sandwiched in between two baseball games tomorrow, one more on Sunday, church and scrapbooking. Enjoy the turning of the season this weekend, breathe in the fresh air and be still. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment