Wednesday, November 2, 2011

1.5 TIMES 3

I decided to start blogging again about my weight loss.  I stopped doing it for some unknown reason and have decided I like sharing my story.  Even if noone reads this putting it down in words gives me a sense of freedom.

241.0

That is my magic number this week at my Weight Watchers weigh in. I am down 1.5 lbs this week, yeah!  I've lost 1.5 lbs each week for the past 3 weeks now.  I love being able to eat real food and to have the freedom to induldge when it strikes my fancy.  I've often referred to feeling like a prisoner in this body.  I didn't grow up heavy, I actually had a nice figure until after my 2nd son was born. 
Time to reclaim my old body back.  Believe me when I say I have no dilusions of waking up a size 10 tomorrow, I know there is a purpose for the journey back down to my normal size.  Just like I know there is a purpose with the journey we are on right now in trying to pay off our bills.  I will pray for strength each day, if you remember say a little pray for me.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment