Friday, December 17, 2010

Where Did December Go?

It's the 17th and I'm wondering how in the world this month flew by so fast.  Normally I have my Christmas cards mailed out on the 1st (I do them over Thanksgiving weekend), and have also been working on a variety of craft projects.  Now I'm worrying when am I going to get my chex mix made, how about the fudge?  I usually make my own containers to give away goodies in now I'm forced to use the ones at the store.  Truly I shouldn't sweat this stupid stuff. 

I'm totally enjoying the radio station that play Christmas music all day long and I try very hard to dress festively for work each day.  Most people who know me know that I'm a freak for all things Christmas, I can assume it's because the holiday was made special by my family.  One of my favorite songs this year and last year was The Bare Naked Ladies version of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen.  Just fantastic I tell you.  Cheers!  

1 comment:

  1. I agree. The month has absolutely just flown by. I'll look up next and it will be New Years.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete