Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Quick Hello

Just wanted to touch base with a few quick updates.  Things have been so crazy this past week and I haven't had much of a chance to blog myself or keep up on all of my favorite blogs that I follow.  Here's short (or not so short) list of goings on and random thoughts.

  1. Ryan got the rest of his braces on and is somewhat miserable.  You can only eat so much applesauce.
  2. I had a headache last week that lasted 4 days and finally went away on Thursday.  Not so fun.
  3. Wes' tuxedo job is ending this week, he will be out looking for other employment.
  4. I'm thinking of going super blonde at my next hair appt.
  5. I have some exciting news to share with you next week (p.s. it has to do with cooking)
  6. I was checking out the Christmas ornaments at Fred Meyer, oh how I love thee.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment