Thursday, April 28, 2011

Girls Day on the Horizon

Since the dreary freezing days of winter here I've been planning to have some girlfriends over.  I imagine sometime in the spring when the temperature is mild, not to cold, not to hot.  My grand idea is to make a few appetizers that I'm pretty sure my family would not try, but my bestest girlfriends will be up for.  One of them is the Roasted Strawberry Bruschetta from Sandy over at Reluctant Entertainer.  It looks simple but tasty.   For a drink I'm dying to try the Dulce de Leche coffee at Pioneer Woman.  For my birthday my girlies Sandy & Julie took me out for wine w/ appetizers.  We had this delicious platter with goat cheese, asst italian meats and pickled veggies.  It was so simple and good, I may try to re-create that as well.  Hopefully it will warm up here soon so I can put my plan into action.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment